For Patients and Families
Our individual differences are a strength that encourages culturally sensitive care and equal opportunity for all employees. We are committed to our values of inclusion and equity as cornerstones of effective care for all members of our community.
- Vanderbilt Office of Diversity in Medical Education
- Department of Pediatric Office of Faculty Development
- Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and Disability Services
- Program for LGBTI Health
- Joint Commission: Promoting Health Equity and Patient Centered Care
- Joint Commission: Advancing Effective Communication, Cultural Competence, and Patient-and Family-Centered Care
News & Events
To enhance current inclusion and equity efforts to help ensure that the Department of Pediatrics and Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt are able to effectively meet the needs of its diverse population served and workforce through the incorporation of cultural competency and awareness of the organizational, systemic, and clinical levels.
Manager, Nursing Special Projects
Ken Myers, RN, MSN, NE-BC
Vanderbilt®, Vanderbilt University Medical Center®, V Oak Leaf Design®,
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt®, and Vanderbilt Health®
are all trademarks of The Vanderbilt University.
© 2017 Vanderbilt University Medical Center. All rights reserved.