We partner with families to improve the lives of children and teens with developmental and behavioral challenges. Multiple specialists, all here at Children's Hospital, work with you and your child to get a complete picture of problems and possible solutions.
Vanderbilt has been designated as one of only 14 institutions in the U.S. to form the Autism Treatment Network (ATN), comprising elite centers dedicated to improving care for children and adolescents with autism through diagnosis, treatment, and counseling.
- Call (615) 936-0249 for information, referrals and appointments
- Referral form to be completed by a medical professional before patient scheduling: PDF | Microsoft Word | Open Document (odt)
A visit to the Center for Child Development
Follow along as we show you and your child what to expect during a typical first visit.
Our specialty clinics and services
- Autism Clinic for children younger than age 3
- Autism Clinic for children age 3 and older
- Motor Impairment Clinic (Spasticity, hypertonia, motor delay)
- Parenting and Behavior Clinic
- School Difficulties
- Down Syndrome Clinic
- Fragile X Syndrome (FXS)
The Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Research on Human Development is founded on new discoveries and best practices that make positive differences in the lives of children with developmental disabilities and their families.
MyRoutine iPad App
Create visual stories using your iPad to help reduce your child’s anxiety about events or tasks.
Vanderbilt®, Vanderbilt University Medical Center®, V Oak Leaf Design®,
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt®, and Vanderbilt Health®
are all trademarks of The Vanderbilt University.
© 2017 Vanderbilt University Medical Center. All rights reserved.