The Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt provides medical nutrition therapy in the outpatient and inpatient setting. Our team is made up of registered dietitians and dietetic technicians.
We provide nutrition counseling for
- Heart disease (high cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Metabolic syndrome
- Gastrointestinal (bowel/stomach) disorders
- Food allergies
- Healthy eating and wellness
- Cerebral Palsy (weight management, tube feeding guidance)
- Failure to thrive
- Weight management
- Sport's nutrition
- Tube feeding guidance
- Vegetarian nutrition
- Diet analysis (Computer printout that tells you your 3 day averages for calories, fat, protein, carbohydrates, etc.)
- Celiac disease
Room service dining
Vanderbilt®, Vanderbilt University Medical Center®, V Oak Leaf Design®,
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt®, and Vanderbilt Health®
are all trademarks of The Vanderbilt University.
© 2017 Vanderbilt University Medical Center. All rights reserved.